This Sunday's sermon is the final one in our current series: Vision for a Post-Covid Church. We have been talking about what SBC may look like when we begin to gather again.
This week, Steve Sundby considers how we may shift in the way we do church:
- What if sermons were more than transferring information?
- What if coffee with someone could transform your life?
- What if your children were used by God to start a revival?
- What if we gave up Bible studies and just read the Bible together?
- What if we dreamt not just for ourselves, but for our city?
Join us online live on Sundays at 9:45 am for the Preservice Chat and at 10 a.m. for the service.