Update: August 27, 2021
If you are visiting one of our campuses throughout the week, you are required to wear a mask starting Wednesday, August 25.
We have reviewed the updated guidance and restrictions from the BC Ministry of Health. At this time, worship services are exempt from both the provincial mask mandate and the requirement to provide proof of immunization against COVID-19. While we do not require either of them to attend, they are recommended.
* * *
Join us on Sundays for one of our in-person services. You no longer need to register to attend! The service will begin at:
10 am at our Wilkinson Road Campus (4347 Wilkinson Rd).
11 am at our Centennial Park Campus (7577 Wallace Dr).
Please note: our 10 am service at our Wilkinson Road Campus will be livestreamed on our social media platforms. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office before the service: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to accommodate the wide range of comfort levels:
1. As per public health guidelines, masks are recommended indoors for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
2. Please be aware that those around you may wish to maintain a level of social distance from others. Ask before attempting to hug someone or shake their hand and maintain an appropriate distance between you and them when chatting.
If you're registering children, please note:
1. Our nursery is now open!
2. There will be programming for kids ages 3 - grade 5 during the sermon portion of the service. Kids will be dismissed from the service after the music.
3. Upon arrival, families who wish to have their children participate in kids' programming must check their kids in at the kids' check-in desk in the lobby where they will receive a name tag.
4. Parents will pick their children up after the service from the kids room upstairs at both campuses.
5. Our parent lounge will continue to be open with the service livestreamed.
After the service:
For those who are interested, join us outside for a coffee and a time of fellowship.
WRC - we'll gather out on the back patio.
CPC - we'll gather on the front lawn.
We’re looking forward to worshiping with you at our Sunday service! See you there!