YOUTH (GRADES 6-12)
We've always said that our goal is to be a different youth ministry. This year we are ready to take our next step living 6:8! We want to see all aspects of Micah 6:8 lived out on a monthly basis.
Ignite June Events
As British Columbia moves into phase 2 of the COVID-19 response, SBC is excited to announce that we will be able to start gathering as a youth group. We also understand that we need to help our community to stay safe. We have planned several gatherings throughout the month of June that will allow us to gather as a youth group, and to enjoy the summer. Each of these events go above and beyond the guidelines given to us by our health officials to remain as safe as possible. Each event will follow these 5 rules.
- All events will be held in outdoor public settings.
- Group sizes will be limited to yourself plus 6 others.
- Physical distancing of 6 ft is required.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (ie: cough, runny nose, fever, etc.) you are not able to attend.
- Face masks are encouraged.
We understand that some students are excited to start gathering, and others may be apprehensive. That is ok, we don’t want anyone to feel pressured to something they are uncomfortable with.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Steve Karadimas.
Click the links to sign up!